The fifth evaluation round (launched in March 2017) is examining the prevention of corruption and promoting integrity, in central governments (top executive functions) and law enforcement agencies.
The fourth evaluation round (launched in January 2012) examined the prevention of corruption in respect of members of parliament, judges and prosecutors.
- GRECO 4th Round Interim Compliance Report (5 July 2018)
- GRECO 4th Round Compliance Report (29 June 2017)
- GRECO 4th Round Evaluation Report (21 November 2014)
The third evaluation round (launched in January 2007) addressed (a) the incriminations provided for in the Criminal Law Convention on Corruption and (b) the transparency of party funding.
- GRECO 3rd Round Second Compliance Report Ireland (18 December 2013)
- GRECO 3rd Round Compliance Report Ireland (9 December 2011)
- GRECO 3rd Round Report Ireland (Theme 2) (4 December 2009)
- GRECO 3rd Round Report Ireland (Theme 1) (4 December 2009)
The second evaluation round (2003–2006) focused on the identification, seizure and confiscation of corruption proceeds, the prevention and detection of corruption in public administration and the prevention of legal persons (corporations etc.) from being used as shields for corruption.
- GRECO 2nd Addendum to the Compliance Report Ireland (26 March 2010)
- GRECO 2nd Round Compliance Report Ireland (15 February 2008)
- GRECO 2nd Round Report Ireland (9 December 2005)
The first evaluation round (2000–2002) dealt with the independence, specialisation and means of national bodies engaged in the prevention and fight against corruption. It also dealt with the extent and scope of immunities of public officials from arrest, prosecution, etc.
- Ireland Phase 1 bis Report (11 October 2019)
- Ireland Phase 1 Report (17 December 1997)
- Phase 1 Press Release
- Ireland Phase 2 and 2 bis follow up Report (19 March 2010)
- Ireland Phase 2 bis Report (11 December 2008)
- Ireland Phase 2 Report (14 March 2007)
- Phase 2 bis Press Release (16 December 2008)
- Phase 2 Press Release (29 March 2007)
- Ireland Phase 3 follow up Report (25 February 2016)
- Ireland Phase 3 Report (13 December 2013)
- Phase 3 Press Release (18 December 2013)
- Country review Report of Ireland under the UN Mechanism for the Review of Implementation of the Convention Against Corruption – Chapter III & IV.
- Executive Summary of Ireland’s evaluation under the UN Mechanism for the Review of Implementation of the Convention Against Corruption – Chapter III & IV.
- Ireland’s Implementation of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption
- Measures to enhance Ireland’s corporate economic and regulatory framework (2017)
- Enterprise Ireland Publication – The Market – Irish Companies urged to ensure anti-corruption measures in place
- Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation brochure on the OECD Convention on Combating Bribery